Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just a little update...

So, I arrived in Budapest safety after my amazingly hectic week in Paris, meeting girls and drinking way too much wine. 5 days in Budapest, and I spent way too much money on partying and enjoying myself with my new found mates from the Backpack Guesthouse. Sometimes when I drink too much, I tend to spend absurd amounts of money on alcohol for others, which for me as a poor person is not a good thing. On the 4th night of staying at the guesthouse, we had a guest who had flown directly to Budapest from Las Vegas just to party in Budapest. Luckily it was a Saturday night and a local reggae band was playing at Durer Kert, a huge club just outside of town. We hit that up for the gig, then kicked it into town to some more low key bars and clubs. I got back to the hotel at 8am that morning, just in time to discuss the possibility of going to Prague for free  for five days, with this Las Vegas dude.

He was attending a conference at the Prague Hilton, and had a few spare beds in his Executive suite on the top floor. I was hesitant at first, but then made a fast decision Monday morning to get on a train and get my arse up there. Arrived in to Prague at about 11pm Monday evening, greeted my mate and a few beers.  Now when I say this guy (Fabian Olivia) was in the executive suite, I mean free breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Alcohol all day everyday. Thus, I will not be paying for one drink, one piece of food or accommodation while I am in Prague! Five star service what?!

I plan to not spend my whole days in bed while I am here in Prague, Tomorrow I am going to wake early to go and see the city that is known so well for its amazing old churches and buildings. Photos shall be up soon from my Prague adventure, stay tuned!

Jackson / Jacques / Mr Amazing 

No comments:

Post a Comment